So I've been super busy. Getting into alot of things such ans ministries and working. Currently, my life seems as though it's on pause. Yet, again. I think it's because I'm in the time frame where i'm being evaluted for my program and i'm super nervous. These past two interviews seemed like it didn't go too well. I feel hopeless about it. Actually, about continuing with this program. I've put so much time in it and haven't gotten anywhere. Kinda pisses me off cause i'm nothing. I've accomplished nothing and I'm not getting any younger. I'm almost 24 and the thought makes me sad. It's pathetic! I know. 24 is not an old age! It is when you've accomplished nothing worth looking back on. argh. enough.
I have been very blessed though. I shouldn't look pass what I do have and am blessed with. I do have a good job and a roof over my head. I go to bed with the option of having a full stomach. I have a car that gets me to places.
random pictures of alex and maisee's farewell party and some girls that help make my life easier.


I have been very blessed though. I shouldn't look pass what I do have and am blessed with. I do have a good job and a roof over my head. I go to bed with the option of having a full stomach. I have a car that gets me to places.
random pictures of alex and maisee's farewell party and some girls that help make my life easier.


You're beautiful
Posted by
N.J. |
Friday, May 04, 2007 11:01:00 AM