"we're moving in slow motion..."
Updates!
We'll my interviews went better then expected. I got into both hospitals and have decided to go with my original choice. Praise God because without him I'd be hopeless. I've just recieved my books and already bought uniforms for school. I"m excited to begin and pray and hope that these next two years will actually be easier then i'd expect it to be. I'm a bit worried about the amount of work and travel i'll have to do. I've been saving money for these next two years. I also hope that I'll have enough to last me and that I know how to spend my money wisely.
Thank all of you who've been praying for me.
So far the year has been good. I would have to say that this years theme for me is all about surrendering. I want to be the best I can be to serve Christ in all I do. Even if that means cleaning out my closets and opening up old wounds just so that I can completely heal. God is good and faithful. I feel very blessed.
Hello Neil. Hope all is well.