« Home | "we're moving in slow motion..." » | So I've been super busy. Getting into alot of thin... » | ASAPH » | i come here with the intention of writing my thoug... » | GOD'S LETTER TO EVERY WOMEN... » | ... » | Don't I look pretty? » | Neil is my bestest friend ever! » | HELLO »

invisible

it's been 7mos into the program and I'm getting tired of it and wish everyday that this would be done already.

I've sunk into a hole. the kind where no one comes around and i feel alone. I've been gone so long that it seems like I've been forgotten. i guess it's what happens when you don't make time for people. I've forgotten how my friends are or have i? i think they've forgotten how i am too. maybe, it's something that just isn't that important. i mean theirs how many other friends, I'm too busy anyway so it's okay to leave me alone. i rather do my studies and immerse myself in books and when i feel like being entertained I'll turn on the TV, rent some movies,and eat. i have a big family anyway, so who needs them. (I'm being sarcastic)

I think i've forgotten how to love. i was driving home one day and my heart just sinked into my stomach. it was as if, "Oh yeah, I'm alone.." I wanted to just wale and scream, "what am i doing! what's wrong with me?" It's disgusting. so pathetic.

i really want to be out of this hole. i've gotten really sensitive, i don't remember how to be happy or smile. i'm so broken. i'm so lost. why, why do i only see it this way and noone else can? if i stopped caring and looking, will anyone care for me and help me find my way? will i be lonely till i'm old?



gawhhh, this is sickening.