Over Due Post(s)
Before Christmas Eve, all I could think of was, "How fast this year has gone by." "What's my life going to be like next year?" "How will I change and would I have learned from my past?" Basically reflecting on a year that's been full of so many blessings of meeting people and finding great friends in the most unlikely places and finally being blessed with wonderful sisters and brothers in Christ whom are just on fire for the Lord... I've discovered new weaknesses, hidden talents, unveiled secrets, overcame adversity.
I just want to run and make all these leaps and climbs over all the mountains, swim through every ocean and cross every desert and valley... I have nothing holding me back really. I'm not married not dating anyone. Not being pursued. I don't have a full-time job. I'm not in school at the moment.... what is God going to do with my life this year? What does he have planned for me?
Lord, take my life and use me. May all I do bring praise and glory to you and you alone. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.